JOIN OUR FAMILY
A Culture that Cultivates YOUR Success
We believe in hard work, but we believe our work is worth it. We are always looking for individuals who are excited by the prospect of working in an environment that constantly challenges their skill-set, pushes them for growth, and aligns them for a career filled with evolution, change, and learning.
If you are motivated, enthusiastic, and are passionate about learning new skills then we want to hear from you. Our family like culture provides an environment that will accelerate your career and genuinely care about you and your career goals.
We accept resumes at any time. If you are interested please send us a copy of your resume and why you would be interested in joining the Benchmark family. We look forward to hearing from you.
Benchmark Trade Solutions is a fast growing 3PL currently specializing Dry Van/ Reefer/ Specialized equipment between/within Canada, USA and Mexico in both LTL and FTL capacities.
Description of Role
Responsible for all over-the-road and rail pricing opportunities within the organization including spot quoting and freight management programs.
This role plays a crucial part in securing new business and maintaining current business.
To Apply Email: email@example.com
- Source and complete all spot quotes as required while ensuring profits are maximized and minimum targets are achieved.
- Source, create, and execute freight management programs.
- Complete RFP’s as required.
- Actively quote new and current business. Source best available option to secure the business.
- Interact and develop relationships with our carrier partners.
- Review current accounts when required. Recommends and makes carrier changes when required. Completes profitability studies. General updates as required.
- Responsible for meeting all management and client specific deadlines.
- Proactively and accurately enters data into the operating system for use by pricing and solutions teams.
- Ensures procedures are in place for individual customers; processes are being followed and updates are completed as needed.
- Participate in our afterhours “On Call” rotation providing 24/7 support to our customers, if needed.
- Provide support to the operations team as needed.
- Responsible for adhering to PIP procedures to ensure the overall security of freight and facility.
- A strong attention to detail in needed to be successful in this role.
- Must have a minimum of three years experience in the transportation, logistics or freight management industry.
- Other duties as assigned by the senior management team.
- Ensures all clients and vendors are treated with honesty, integrity, and respect.
This role reports to the Partnership Development Manager.
Job Type: Full-time