Our customer driven approach to building real customer solutions and delivering results as expected, allows us to have some of the best customer retention rates in the industry.
WE MAKE LOGISTICS SIMPLE
“We provide efficient logistics, freight forwarding & transportation solutions, by improving freight management inefficiencies we are able maximize cost savings for our customers.“
Paul Roberge, CEO
Benchmark Trade Solutions
Our Service Offerings
- Tailored to specific customer requests
- Streamline and simplified shipping solutions
- All modes of ground and rail transportations options available
- Complete North American coverage
- Cost savings generally over client expectations
- Weekly Toronto to southern U.S. LTL consolidation services
- Northbound daily LTL consolidation services into the Toronto and Montreal market
- One supplier to multiple client distribution across Canada and the U.S.
- One time special project distributions. i.e. blast marketing
- Sort and segregate distribution
- Efficient cost management of all inbound freight from suppliers based on service expectations
- One person contact for all suppliers
- Direct and blind ship
We provide customized full service warehousing solutions for your supply chain.
- Newly constructed 65,000 SQ ft facility
- 32ft clear height
- Cross Docking available
- Short & Long term solutions available
- Pick and Pack
- Container de-stuffing
- Drive in access available
Our Freight Management Team works with clients and carriers to maximize savings through carrier negotiations, identifying consolidation opportunities and ensuring your best interests are always put first.
We have the ability to customize the various reports that you may require. Our customer service reps will work with you to identify what best suits your needs. These could be daily to weekly or monthly reports.
Over 100 years of combined experience to meet your needs.
We will help you identify areas where our partnership has allowed you to reduce some internal costs. From quicker accounts payable processing, reduced data entry, and letting your people do their jobs more efficiently, we will strive to make your business succeed.
During our analysis of your business we will identify areas of opportunity to improve your current transit times. This means the possibility of receiving your inventory quicker, or having your customers receive your shipments quicker.